Artistic Auto Body always strives to keep our employees, customers, and vendors safe, and the coronavirus pandemic requires us to take some extra precautions to pull through these difficult days together.
We are following CDC guidelines for the protection of individuals and public spaces. This includes the following COVID-19 safety procedures:
- Frequent hand washing.
- Cleaning and disinfecting work surfaces several times a day.
- Maintaining social distance of at least 6 feet between all employees and customers.
- Canceling group meetings.
- Following a strict stay-at-home policy for any employees who feel sick.
- Wearing a mask indoors and outdoors when in a shared space.
We are here to help you with your transportation repair needs. Below is a list of adaptations we have made to continue working together safely. Please monitor our website for up-to-date information.
When you arrive, please wear a face mask and maintain a minimum safe distance of six feet at all times.
Our offices are limited to essential employees only. All customer and vendor interactions will take place outside the office, so please dress appropriately for the weather.
We will disinfect your keys and your vehicle on arrival for the safety of our employees. We will also clean and disinfect your keys and vehicle again when we are done for your safety.
We will install temporary covers to steering wheels and seats to minimize exposure to high-contact areas of your vehicle.
Before you drop off your vehicle, please remove all personal contents from your vehicle, including the passenger compartment and the trunk.
If you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
WORKING TOGETHER WITH LIMITED CONTACT
We encourage you to use our website to get your repair process started. You may call the office to receive more detailed instructions.
We encourage the use of after-hours drop off and pick up as much as possible, and we are happy to help you with those arrangements. We also encourage paperless transactions to avoid waiting, so we are happy to email estimates and final bills if you prefer.
We are happy to meet your needs, whatever that means to you. We understand if you need to reschedule an estimate or repair appointment. We can perform partial or temporary repairs as needed if that makes more sense for you.
Enterprise-Rent-A-Car is our preferred rental car provider, and they have been working very hard to meet our needs.
Many branches have been closed, and branches that are open are closed to customers.
- Rental cars will be delivered directly to repair shops with limited staff. There may be delays, so please be patient.
- Rental cars will be cleaned and disinfected between customers.
- Rental car providers will ask you to self-identify before renting and will not rent to anyone sick or exposed.
- Rental car providers will ask if you became sick or were exposed during the rental period, and then quarantine those vehicles when returned for special cleaning measures.
SUPPLY CHAIN UPDATE
Some manufacturers are having supply chain issues, but for the most part, we have been able to get the parts and supplies we need.
Our team understands how careful we all need to be during this difficult time. We will maintain these COVID-19 safety procedures as long as needed. We will do our best to keep reliably meeting your needs in a responsible manner, because our mutual health and safety matter most.
Stay safe, everyone!