Thank you for choosing Artistic Auto Body (AAB) to restore your car and your peace of mind! To avoid any confusion about payment expectations, please look over the following payment policies.
When paying out of pocket for repairs:
- If you are considering paying out of pocket, no deposit is required to schedule your vehicle in for repairs, as long as no parts are required.
- If parts are needed for the repair, we request a deposit of 25% of the total parts cost, assuming parts are returnable.
- Special order parts require 100% payment up-front, non-refundable. Please see more details below.
- The deposit will be applied to your final repair cost.
Special order parts:
- If parts required for your repair are considered to be “Special Order” or “Non- Returnable,” Artistic Auto Body will require payment in full for these parts before a repair date can be set. If for some reason you miss/cancel your repair appointment after the parts order has already been placed, you will be asked to come collect all parts that you have purchased within 72 hours of the missed/cancelled appointment.
- All parts for Jaguar, Land Rover, Tesla, Maserati, Lamborghini, etc. are considered to be special order parts.
- If special order parts are required for the repair but you are utilizing an insurance claim, parts will only be ordered prior to your vehicle arrival if a Repair Authorization has been signed by you, the vehicle owner/policy holder. This ensures that the insurance company will participate in the payment of parts or restocking fees if your appointment is missed or cancelled.
Acceptable forms of payment:
- Cash is accepted at any amount. Exact change is preferred. We cannot make change over $20.
- Personal checks accepted up to $1,000 only with valid driver’s license at time of processing. One check per Repair Order. Temporary checks will not be accepted.
- Business checks up to $2,500 only. If the amount of repairs exceeds $2,500, a manager’s approval will be required, in advance, and payment is to be made at least 3 business days before release of the vehicle.
- Certified Checks/Cashier’s Checks will only be accepted from a known financial institution. No Western Union checks will be accepted.
- Credit Cards
- Visa and MasterCard only.
- Debit Cards are preferred to avoid the 3% fee to AAB.
3rd Party Out of Pocket Payments (Non-Insurance)
3rd Party Out of Pocket Payments are rarely accepted. At no time will Artistic Auto Body discuss repairs with the 3rd party. This is to protect the vehicle owner’s privacy and right to choose. We prefer for the vehicle owner and the 3rd party to arrange any and all payments, including rental, separate from Artistic Auto Body. Exceptions must be pre-approved on a case-by-case basis.
- If an insurance company issues you a check directly, please understand that this payment is for the repairs to your vehicle. Artistic Auto Body will obtain Power of Attorney for payments on this claim and checks should be brought to the shop to avoid any fees. If you decide to deposit this payment into your personal account, you must be willing to pay the payment total, IN FULL, by the time you pick up your repaired vehicle.
- If an insurance check is issued to you AND Artistic Auto Body, you will not be able to deposit it into your personal account. The check must be brought to the shop before we can release your repaired vehicle back to you.
- All insurance payments made directly to you must be paid, IN FULL, to Artistic Auto Body before we can release your repaired vehicle back to you. This includes EFT, Direct Deposits, and Checks for repairs and/or deductibles.